Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts (SYMBIS)
Multiple dates from Saturday, January 16th, 2021 to Saturday, March 13th, 2021
Are You Preparing For Your Wedding?
Do you want the very best for your relationship?
Let Us Prepare You for Your Marriage.
This is an 8 week course that mentors you into the best relationship possible
All classes will be conducted online via Zoom
Class Starting 1/23/21 - Ending 3/13/21 (8 weeks)
Classes will take place Saturday mornings 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
The cost of $250 per couple
Classes beginning 1/23/21
A Zoom link will be sent to you after you register.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Leverage your personality with your partner
- Improve your communication around difficult issues
- Manage expectations and unspoken rules
- Ask the difficult questions - 7 questions every person should know answers to before they marry
In this program you will receive:
- A step-by-step process for realizing instant results.
- Proven and reliable guidance you can count on.
- Engaging exercises and numerous conversation starters.
- An upbeat and guilt-free tone for positive outcomes.
- A customized road map to getting the love you want.
In short, enriching your relationship simply does not get better or easier than this.
Receive your own personality assessment for better marriage (Included with this Course)
This course will be facilitated by CrossPoint's Executive Director, Rondey Allen
Price: See website for details
More Information (The Q 99.7 - WLCQ is not responsible for external websites)
The event runs from 10:00am to 11:00am on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.