If you're interested in having The Q 99.7 be a part of your community or church event, please read the following material and fill out the form below. Thank you so much!
The Q 99.7 offers the following as part of their event appearance:
- DJ appearances/Emcee
- Staff/Street Team Volunteers to man booth or tent
- Booth/Tent Set-Up
- Prize Wheel/Giveaways
- Sound System
Please Note: If you would like The Q 99.7 to emcee all or a portion of your event, advance notice is required along with details of emcee script and/or expectations.
Event Participation Requirements:
- Event Requests must be submitted 3 weeks or more prior to event date to allow for planning on behalf of The Q 99.7 staff and volunteers to attend event.
- Event Appearances require a donation fee of $400*. Donations must be received prior to event appearance.
- There is a two-hour maximum time slot for appearances. (This does not include set-up/break down time.)
- We cannot guarantee availability of specific on-air hosts at any given event, although we do our best to accommodate special requests.
*Donations are requested to cover the per hour cost to support the ministry time and efforts. This includes appearances for staff, volunteer recruitment, planning, resources, and promotional giveaways.
- As a "thank you" for your donation, The Q 99.7 will create a professionally produced PSA called a "What's Happening Mention," which will air two weeks prior to your event as a promotion of your event. This PSA will be 30 seconds in length and will air 2-3 times/day, Mon-Sun. Additionally, your event will be listed as a "featured event" on our "What's Happening" page at The Q 99.7 website.
- If your event exceeds the 2-hour timeframe, we kindly ask that you make arrangements in your event programming and schedule to allow our Q 99.7 Street Team to pack up and exit the venue so as to not disrupt your event.
Hope For Today
"I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4
Authority (In The Name Of Jesus)Stars Go Dim