WLCQ Contest Rules
THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCAST ON WLCQ 99.7 FM. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
1. All WLCQ contests are open to all U.S. WLCQ listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow WLCQ to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WLCQ are taped and may be aired on WLCQ without further approval.
4. WLCQ is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone‐in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are "tied together" during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers "tied together" will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WLCQ cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a "tied together" situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WLCQ will be final.
5. WLCQ is not responsible for technical problems occurring within the website and server which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning an online contest. WLCQ cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a "tied together" situation. In case of internet malfunctions, the decision of WLCQ will be final.
6. Employees and agents of WLCQ and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on WLCQ.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. 8. Prizes (excluding contest tickets) will be mailed. WLCQ is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
9. Prizes are non‐transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will‐call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
10. Unless otherwise stated, concert ticket prizes will be held at will call for the ticket winner to be picked up the day of the concert. If winner requests WLCQ mail concert tickets to winner WLCQ is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system and WLCQ will not be able to replace said tickets if lost or damaged in mail delivery process.
11. WLCQ reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
12. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. WLCQ may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WLCQ will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
14. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WLCQ will be final.
15. WLCQ, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any WLCQ contest or prize awarded in a contest.
16. All contest entries become the property of WLCQ. WLCQ may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
17. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
18. These rules are subject to change without notice.
Hope For Today
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Greater StillBrandon Lake
Hope In Front Of MeDanny Gokey